Fir wood board with polemoss and dehydrated, stabilized lichens
The plant paintings and the panels with stabilized lichens are made manually in our laboratory. The lichens are first inspected and cleaned before being fixed to a rigid base, which is in turn fixed to the frame.
Preserved green plant paintings are ideal furnishing accessories for your home, office or business and can be created to measure for any environment. Stabilized lichens can be used to cover walls such as vertical gardens and are sound-absorbing, therefore isolating from noise.
- Table in gray impregnated fir wood, antiqued effect
- Size 135 x 30cm
- Polemoss (moss) and stabilized natural lichens in three different green colours
- It does not require maintenance.
- The paintings and panels are made manually in our laboratory, the lichens are first inspected and cleaned before being fixed to a rigid base, which is in turn fixed to the frame.
- The lichen creates a soft and uniform surface which retains its characteristics over time as it has been treated with glycerine. The product is suitable for indoor environments, it must not be placed near intense sources of light and heat to avoid premature ageing.
- Originally from Northern Europe, lichen is a natural product that is treated to obtain stability over time and a uniform colour.
We Also Recommend
Walnut colored panel, rectangular frame in wood and dehydrated, stabilized lichens
Walnut colored panel, rectangular frame in wood and dehydrated, stabilized orange lichens